E-TRADING BY TM, S.L. (hereinafter E-TRADING) makes available to you through the website https://www.etradingtrademonsa.com/es/content/2-politica-de-privacidad the present data protection policy in order to inform you, in detail, about how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy and the information you provide us. In the event that we make changes to this policy in the future, we will notify you via the website or by other means so that you can be informed of the new privacy conditions introduced.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights we inform you of the following:
1. Underage persons:
In accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations E-TRADING determines as an indispensable requirement for you to access this website that the user person must be over 14 years old. If you are under 14 years old and you have accessed this web site you must not provide us with any information about yourself. The responsibility of the veracity of this information falls on the user of the web. E-TRADING in the supposition that it verifies that the mentioned requirement is not fulfilled, has the power to ignore the request of information sent. Under no circumstances will data relating to the professional or economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor without their consent.
2. Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
E-TRADING BY TM, S.L. with CIF B71388680, with address in C/ Lurbeltzeta 32 1ºDcha, 31180, Zizur Mayor (Navarra), telephone: +34 948 242 242 and email address: email@example.com
3. What information do we collect about and for what purpose?
From E-TRADING we treat the personal information that the user provides us directly.
In general we will process identification data (such as name and surname, contact data, e-mail and IP address).
The user guarantees the authenticity, accuracy and truthfulness of all the information provided to us, committing to keep the personal data updated so that they respond, at all times, to their real situation.
The user will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements and the damages that they may cause.
The personal data you provide us within the framework of the provision of our services are mandatory and are the minimum necessary for us to manage your order.
The data you provide may be used for one or more of the purposes indicated below, which will be determined by factors such as your relationship with E-TRADING or by the means used to send the data. Next, we expose you the treatments to which the present policy makes reference, without prejudice that others can exist for which you will be informed or asked for the opportune authorization:
a) Fulfillment of legal obligations
It may be necessary to process personal data in order to comply with applicable legal requirements. In particular, to comply with data protection, tax, statistical, insurance, etc. legislation.
b) Formalization and execution of the contract
The personal data of the person concerned are processed for the purpose of managing the contractual relationship and comply with the terms of the contract, and our tax obligations, fulfilling, controlling and executing, where appropriate, the performance guaranteed in the contract formalized.
The data you send us by email, instant messaging applications, we use them to respond to the request made.
d) Sending of commercial communications by any means in case of additional consent
If you explicitly consent, your data may be transferred to our partners in order to inform you by any means for promotional and advertising purposes of this project.
4. How do we obtain your personal data?
We collect your personal information through different means, but you will always be informed at the time of collection through informative clauses about the person responsible for the processing, the purpose and legal basis of the same, the entities to which the data is addressed and the period of conservation of your information, as well as the way in which you can exercise your rights regarding data protection.
In general, the personal information we process is limited to identification data (name and e-mail).
5. How long will we keep your data?
We only keep your information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, to comply with the legal obligations imposed on us and to meet the possible responsibilities that may arise from the fulfillment of the purpose for which the data were collected. Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the legal relationship and, thereafter, provided that you have not exercised the right of deletion, will be retained taking into account the statutory limitation periods of responsibilities that apply in each specific case, taking into account the type of data and the purpose of processing.
In the event that you exercise a right of deletion and it is appropriate, in compliance with art. 32 LOPDGDDD will proceed to its blocking, being available only at the request of the Courts and Tribunals, Ombudsman, Public Prosecutor, or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that may arise and, after this, it will proceed to its complete elimination.
We treat your data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate, and updated manner. That is why we undertake to take all reasonable measures to ensure that they are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
6. What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
Depending on the relationship we have and therefore the purpose of the processing, the legal basis may be different. Below, we set out the different applicable bases depending on the processing carried out:
- CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP: For the provision of services or the purchase of contracted products.
- LEGITIMATE INTEREST: Among others, for profiling, quality or opinion surveys, web maintenance or telephone support.
- LEGAL OBLIGATION: To comply with the obligations established in any other applicable regulation.
- CONSENT: When you provide us with your data through the contact forms on the web, or for sending commercial communications by electronic means. You should know that in those treatments in which you are asked for consent, its non-granting or eventual withdrawal at a later date will not have negative consequences for you.
In the event that third party data is provided, you declare that you have the consent of the owners of such data for the aforementioned communication of data or, where appropriate, that you are their legal representative, exempting E-TRADING from any responsibility.
7. What types of data do we process?
The categories of data we process are
- Contact: identifying data (name, surname, address, email address, and IP address).
- Commercial communications-newsletter: identification data (email).
8. To which entities will your data be communicated?
Depending on the services we provide, your personal data may be communicated to third parties, being such communication necessary for the proper fulfillment of legal obligations and/or contracts. These entities will not treat your data for their own purposes that have not been previously informed by E-TRADING.
In those cases in which for better management and provision of the services access to data is produced on behalf of third entities, E-TRADING guarantees the maintenance of confidentiality in the treatment of personal data. In any case, these transfers will be conveniently warned to the user, detailing the identity of the Assignee and the purpose of the same one.
9. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether E-TRADING is processing your personal data.
C/ Lurbeltzeta 32 1ºDcha, 31180, Zizur Mayor (Navarra)
You can modify your data when they are inaccurate.
You can request the deletion of your data.
You can request that your data be stopped.
Restriction of processing
You can request the limitation of the processing of your data when:
1. While checking the challenge of the accuracy of your data.
2. When the treatment is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the data.
3. When E-TRADING does not need to process your data, but you need them for the exercise or defense of claims.
4. When you have objected to the processing of your data for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest of E-TRADING, while verifying whether this interest prevails over your rights and freedoms.
You can receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided us and those that have been obtained from your contractual relationship with E-TRADING, as well as that we transmit them to another entity of your choice.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatments based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The maximum period to resolve is one month from the receipt of your request, and may be extended for two more months depending on the number of requests received or their complexity.
If you understand that your request has not been properly addressed, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) and file a claim.
To exercise your rights, accompany your request with a copy of your DNI, NIE, Passport or other document proving your identity.
The exercise of these rights is free of charge.
These rights are characterized by the following:
- Their exercise is free of charge, except in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests (e.g. repetitive nature), in which case E-TRADING may charge a fee proportional to the administrative costs incurred or refuse to act.
- You may exercise your rights directly or through your legal representative or volunteer.
- We must respond to your request within one month, although, taking into account the complexity and number of requests, the deadline may be extended by a further two months.
- We are obliged to inform you about the means to exercise these rights, which must be accessible and without being able to deny you the exercise of the right for the sole reason that you choose another means. If the request is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means whenever possible, unless you ask us to do otherwise.
- If E-TRADING does not act on the request, it will inform you, at the latest within one month, of the reasons for its failure to act and the possibility of complaining to a Supervisory Authority.
In order to facilitate their exercise, we provide you with links to the application form for each of the rights:
10. How do we protect your information?
In E-TRADING we are committed to protect your personal information. We use physical, organizational and technological measures, controls and procedures, reasonably reliable and effective, aimed at preserving the integrity and security of your data and ensuring your privacy.
In addition, all personnel with access to personal data have been trained and are aware of their obligations in relation to the processing of your personal data.
All these security measures are reviewed periodically to ensure their adequacy and effectiveness.
However, absolute security cannot be guaranteed and no security system is impenetrable, so in the event that any information under our control and under our control is compromised as a result of a security breach, we will take appropriate steps to investigate the incident, notify the Supervisory Authority and, where appropriate, those users who may have been affected to take appropriate action.
11. Commercial communications by electronic means
E-TRADING informs you that it gives fulfillment to the Law 34/2002 of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and the Electronic Commerce and does not carry out practices of SPAM, for it will request your consent to the treatment of your electronic mail or mobile telephone with commercial aims in every moment.
Last updated on June 15, 2023